• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2021, 06:58:52 pm

WTB Black B5 S4 full leather seats

Started by A2B5S4, March 27, 2011, 01:15:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A2B5S4

Looking for a set of EXCELLENT condition, black leather S4 seats for my B5 S4.  I currently have the silver alcantara/black sport seats, but want to swap them out for a set of full leather.  Need front and rear, and they need to be heated.  No tears/holes, etc.  And ideally very MINIMAL wear on the drivers side bolster (My sport seats are nearly perfect).  Would consider a trade if someone was interested (my drivers side seat warmer doesn't work), but otherwise the seats are immaculate. No stains on the alcantara, no rips etc.

I'm in Ann Arbor and willing to drive pretty much anywhere in the SE Michigan area to get them... will also consider driving to mid-michigan (Flint, Saginaw, Midland Bay City), Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo area as well.

Send me a PM, would also like to see pics.

jm

Quote from: A2B5S4 on March 27, 2011, 01:15:49 pm
Looking for a set of EXCELLENT condition, black leather S4 seats for my B5 S4.  I currently have the silver alcantara/black sport seats, but want to swap them out for a set of full leather.  Need front and rear, and they need to be heated.  No tears/holes, etc.  And ideally very MINIMAL wear on the drivers side bolster (My sport seats are nearly perfect).  Would consider a trade if someone was interested (my drivers side seat warmer doesn't work), but otherwise the seats are immaculate. No stains on the alcantara, no rips etc.

I'm in Ann Arbor and willing to drive pretty much anywhere in the SE Michigan area to get them... will also consider driving to mid-michigan (Flint, Saginaw, Midland Bay City), Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo area as well.

Send me a PM, would also like to see pics.

You may be better off getting your seats fixed and reupholstered.
M√ľnchen U-Bahn.  I'll be home soon M4DH4X.

A2B5S4

I've looked at getting the seat warmer fixed on my current sport seats...

for the cost $$ I'd rather look for a set of great condition full leather seats.

To be honest... the alcantara/leather seats are STIFF, and quite uncomfortable... the full leather seats are QUITE a bit more comfortable.

I don't think they'll present themselves (in the condition I want anyway) any time right away.. but just putting feelers out there in case someone has a low(er) mileage, totaled S4 with the black leather seats...

pjhock5

I'd be interested in a swap if you had your driver seat warmer fixed.  I've got a fairly low mileage Blk on Blk s4 (93k) and the interior is in excellent condition.  I mainly drive my car in the winter so the driver heated seat is a must.  Btw I live in SW Livonia.