• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

February 27, 2021, 04:57:58 pm

FS: Many B5 Parts. Some S4 and Avant Specific.

Started by Lucky736, September 26, 2010, 08:00:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky736

September 26, 2010, 08:00:01 am Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:04:31 pm by Lucky736
Have a few parts available, let me know if you're interested.

S4/A4 Avant Pet Net. These attach to the rear seats and have a net that goes to the headliner. Great for animals or when you put kids back there, I mean.... animals. This is in decent shape, not perfect. Part of the fabric is torn but some fabric dye would whip those parts back into shape color wise. 100. Big heavy part, shipping won't be cheap.

B5 S4 Cargo Net. This is the net that ties into the hooks in the car. VERY sturdy, metal framing as well. Have the cover as well for it. Never been used. 100.

B5 S4 Avant Springs. OEM springs. Amazing condition, as close to being new without being new as you could find I would suspect. Perfect for restoring that factory ride height if you live in a snow area for Winter or if you're getting ready to get rid of the car, or just want to go back to stock. 150. Big heavy part, shipping won't be cheap.

B5 S4 Clutch Slave Cylinder. Very good shape. Revision F. Also fits all other manual B5 A4 & B5 Passat. Was replaced because I thought the slave may be the issue, turns out it was not and the issue was the same regardless of which slave was in. It isn't fun to get in on an S4 so the new one stayed in and this one got wiped down and boxed up. 60.

Central Locking Pump w/ Foam Cover. Pump would continue to run past when it should. These are over 900 new and anyone who is semi-mechanically inclined can perform the simple repair to get this back and running properly. DIY's all over the net on how to do it. 75.

Audi First Aid Kit. I know all B5 Audi's had these in the rear armrest. B6 as well. Nothing has ever been opened or used. 40.

B5 S4 EGT Sensors. Pair. One has about 500 miles more than the other on it. Thought this was the issue on my S4 a while back, was not. Removed the top EGT, RED, and left the bottom one in. Again.... too big of a pain to take it back out. Both sets ran identically in the same car. The black one has one area of wear in the braiding. Not bad but want an honest representation. 250. These are EXTREMELY expensive at Audi.

Pics here: http://gallery.me.com/lucky736#100142&bgcolor=black&view=grid

Lucky736

Red Wagon

2001 B5 S4 Avant laser red APR ECU, UUC short shifter, foglight mod, EBC brakes, Piggy Pipes, RS4 clutch and grill, Goodyear F1s over 18" Ronals
2007 Mazda MX-5 roadster coupe (retractable hard top) 6-speed
2005 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner 6-speed
1960 Thunderbird convertible

Lucky736

Red Wagon

Quote from: Lucky736 on August 07, 2011, 06:16:18 am
Just updated the list. Let me know! :)
Um, where? The top of the thread is current? Because http://gallery.me.com/lucky736#10014...lack&view=grid
doesn't work anymore. Send the current list to toomanycars@charter.net
2001 B5 S4 Avant laser red APR ECU, UUC short shifter, foglight mod, EBC brakes, Piggy Pipes, RS4 clutch and grill, Goodyear F1s over 18" Ronals
2007 Mazda MX-5 roadster coupe (retractable hard top) 6-speed
2005 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner 6-speed
1960 Thunderbird convertible

kgardnez

I could use the springs (actually need struts as well), where are you located and how negotiable is the price?

Lucky736

Never saw the spring reply, sorry. Shoot me a PM or email, username here at aol, and we can go from there. I am in SE MI. Troy/ Birmingham/ Royal Oak area.

Lucky736

Sent PM about the springs and returned emails on the other parts. :)