• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2021, 05:37:11 pm

SOLD - 17" OZ Supertursimo Wheels - SOLD

Started by 03_A4_Ike, September 15, 2010, 05:44:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

03_A4_Ike

September 15, 2010, 05:44:11 am Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:58:14 pm by 03_A4_Ike
I have a set of 17" OZ Supertursimo wheels with wheel bolts, these were my summer setup on my A4 before I totaled it back in March (snow tire/wheels were on at the time of the accident).  Tires on the wheels are not worth much, but I might be able to get you a deal on some Continental tires through a friend that works there.  Wheels are in excellent shape.  Attached is a stock photo of the wheel design, I'll try to upload pictures of the actual wheels tonight.  Not sure what they're worth so I'll start at $500 OBO, feel free to let me know if you think I'm high.

ken

September 15, 2010, 06:00:27 am #1 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 06:19:03 am by ken
Love those wheels!    Tempting for the GTI- I was eyeing those before I bought the car.

Are they straight?   Curbing?   How old are they? Maybe you could post some pictures (like you said).

As it turns out although the bolt pattern is the same 5X112, tirerack recommends the 50mm offset vs the 35mm that these are probably. :(

'10 GTI, Xenons, Dynaudio
'94 Miata C package- black and tan, Kosei K1's
Sold- '97 A4 1.8T Q, H&R, Bilstiens, '17 ACE Lola, Milltek/Borla, APR, Stern Power Ring

Castle

'98 A4 1.8tqm named Jammer
'12 Veloster with style and 6 speed

ken

I'd actually need negative spacers though since the 35mm offset would stick out 15mm farther.

The higher offset places the wheel mount further outboard than the 35m, so the effect would be the wheels would stick out further.  And of course you then affect the steering feel also.   
'10 GTI, Xenons, Dynaudio
'94 Miata C package- black and tan, Kosei K1's
Sold- '97 A4 1.8T Q, H&R, Bilstiens, '17 ACE Lola, Milltek/Borla, APR, Stern Power Ring

Castle

Quote from: ken on September 15, 2010, 08:23:13 am
I'd actually need negative spacers though since the 35mm offset would stick out 15mm farther.

The higher offset places the wheel mount further outboard than the 35m, so the effect would be the wheels would stick out further.  And of course you then affect the steering feel also.   

whoops, I forgot that little bit of information.  Ya that might not work so well on your car then.
'98 A4 1.8tqm named Jammer
'12 Veloster with style and 6 speed

03_A4_Ike

Wheels are straight, I'm 99% sure there is no curbing but will double check and show with pictures if there are any marks.  I had them on my car for 2 summers and they were a year old when I bought them.  I'll let you know what the wheel offset is as well.  I'm in Berkley if you're interested in taking a look at them sometime.

03_A4_Ike

Was cleaning the garage and remembered that I still have these, new price $400

detroittechno

What is the offset and width of the wheels? Can u email me pics plz? customeuros at gmail.com Interested
LASER RED STAGE 2+ 2000 AUDI S4 6MT Stage 2+ Vast Goodies
2000 A4Q 1.8T
1996 A4Q 2.8 SOLD(RIP)
ACNA #37666

03_A4_Ike

Sorry guys, I haven't been home all week after work.  I'll check on the rim width and offset tonight and snap some pictures as well.  I'm located in Berkley if anyone wants to stop out and take a look I should be around tomorrow (Friday) night along with Saturday until around 1pm and all day Sunday.

Joe

03_A4_Ike

Here are the pictures the wheels are 17" x 7.5" with 5x112 bolt pattern and as far as I can tell offset is 35 mm (it's all I could find on the web for fitment for A4)  I do know that these tire did give a bit wider look to the car that my stock sport wheels did, assuming the offset difference did this.

03_A4_Ike

03_A4_Ike