• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2021, 06:19:21 pm

www.audicoupequattro.com

Started by 20VQTRO, January 07, 2007, 04:54:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

20VQTRO

Anyone looking for coupe quattro parts should give this guy a call/visit! I picked up some seats for my coupe this weekend.
Tons of stuff! He's got three of everything. You won't be let down! ;)  His ad is up on www.Audifans.com. His site is www.audicoupequattro.com enjoy! ;D
Current | B6 S4 | 90 20VQTRO |
Past | 4000 | Coupe GT | whiTTe |
+ + + ACNA member + + +

SportquattroS1

This is a local guy with a 734 #  Castle should look up this guy

Castle

I don't like his business.  I have looked him up and it just disgusts me how he gets his parts.  He buys and parts out roadworthy coupes for money, cars that could be fixed and put in the hands of enthusiasts are destroyed.  I send my business to force5auto.com where they only part out totalled cars.  He's been kicked off Audiworld and Audifans a bunch of times and I won't send a cent of my hard earned money to that hack.
'98 A4 1.8tqm named Jammer
'12 Veloster with style and 6 speed

SportquattroS1

OK I am glad to know how you feel. I see he is a local # so I thought it may me another source.  I do like Chris at Force 5. 

20VQTRO

Your kidding yea? Trust me the cars I saw were thrased. How does it go? You gotta crack some eggs to make an omelet?
Current | B6 S4 | 90 20VQTRO |
Past | 4000 | Coupe GT | whiTTe |
+ + + ACNA member + + +

Castle

I've seen some pics of cars he's parting out and they were with minor flaws.  There have been big conversations that have gotten deleted by the mods on Audiworld about the cars he chooses and he doesn't deny it.  Anywho, just a matter of choice I guess.  I find that most parts can be found with either a quick search or a call to force5.  Thanks for the heads up though, appreciate the thought !

AudiCoupeAficionado

Quote from: Castle on January 08, 2007, 01:33:54 pm
I've seen some pics of cars he's parting out and they were with minor flaws.  There have been big conversations that have gotten deleted by the mods on Audiworld about the cars he chooses and he doesn't deny it.  Anywho, just a matter of choice I guess.  I find that most parts can be found with either a quick search or a call to force5.  Thanks for the heads up though, appreciate the thought !

Right on!  It's a sad situation for these Coupe quattros - when a real enthusiast could fix one up relatively cheap!  This is a beautiful car only a small batch imported here - lets save them - not destroy them! 

Later

Timmy!

I suppose I will second-guess the guy.  I trust Castle's opinion on this one
Timothy M. Hawkins - MCA Public Relations

SpeedyDTP247

Current: 92 100CSQ Avant Past: 97 A6Q Avant, 95.5 S6 Avant, 93 S4, 91 CQ, 93 S4 & 98.5 A4Q sedan

Castle

SpeedyDTP247

Current: 92 100CSQ Avant Past: 97 A6Q Avant, 95.5 S6 Avant, 93 S4, 91 CQ, 93 S4 & 98.5 A4Q sedan