• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2021, 05:16:48 pm

FS: Magnaflow muffler, 3" axle back

Started by BranCKY3, December 16, 2006, 10:37:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BranCKY3

I just took this muffler off my car, it's 3" piping from around the axle back into a straight thru Magnaflow muffler, dual tips.  It will bolt up to a B5, since it has all the hangars and is a nice start to a 3" catback if you're planning on it.  I'll have pics up later tonight.

jm

Quote from: BranCKY3 on December 16, 2006, 10:37:32 am
I just took this muffler off my car, it's 3" piping from around the axle back into a straight thru Magnaflow muffler, dual tips.  It will bolt up to a B5, since it has all the hangars and is a nice start to a 3" catback if you're planning on it.  I'll have pics up later tonight.

Jeeeeeze! what did you get now! :)

I'm still loving the borla and the magnaflow couldn't have been a BETTER choice :D
M√ľnchen U-Bahn.  I'll be home soon M4DH4X.

BranCKY3

I am currently running a 3" turboback, 1 straight thru magnaflow muffler in the middle and an S4 muffler in the rear.

The Borla and magnaflow sounded great when I had it, but the piping was definately choking my turbo up top so it had to go.

Vipsa

Can you get some pics up, of the muffler and the tips? And how much are you looking to get?
'00 528 Sport, MT.
'91 Golf GL 2dr
'89 Golf GL 4dr

BranCKY3

The tips are pretty plain looking, and spaced kinda far apart.  There's just 2.5" stainless steel as tips, I'm sure you can get something else put on there.  Looking for $60 picked up.

Jettix2

Where are you located?

Is it a S/S Magnaflow muffler, or just aluminized?

Thanks, Ben

BranCKY3

I'm in Macomb Twp.

The website lists it as Satin Stainless, so I'm pretty sure it's SS.

My96A4Quattro

I am interested!!   I can pick it up this weekend if it is still available.
1996 Audi A4   **SOLD**  June 07  I Miss it!!

BranCKY3

Yep still have it.  Let me know if you wanna pick it up sometime this week, I can send you an address or meet you somewhere close by.

My96A4Quattro

Yeah.. i get paid on Saturday.  hit me up on AIM at katana600guy or YAHOO at my96audia4
1996 Audi A4   **SOLD**  June 07  I Miss it!!